OPINIONS……….. should I get Disagaea 3 or 4 for PS3
or get the “updated” versions with new quests for the Vita?? (note that the PS3 ones are cheaper and obvsly I can play that shit on a TV)
Dan Fessler’s HD Index Painting Technique let’s you paint pixel art in Photoshop in a non-destructive manner, and lets you use pretty much every tool in a perfectly pixel-gradient fashion!
The article gives you everything you need to try it out for yourself.It’s easy to set up and use, and the results are so fucking cool.
pixel artists everywhere dying just so they can roll in their graves
I watched the first ep of Arc-V but i…….can’t say I really cared for it
I’m going back to Zexal
why wasn’t Death Should Not Have Taken Thee on Proejct Diva F2nd……………..
they wasted too much of that game on remakes of older songs
If you’re going to read manga please do not use MangaFox, MangaHere, or any other similar sites - the manga hosting sites with all the ads. I thought this was pretty well-known (it’s pretty well-known among scanlation groups I’ve found) but apparently it’s not so here’s the information on it.
Scanlators do not like those sites - I know of groups that have shutdown because of those sites. There’s a couple of reasons they do not like them and a quick search can bring up further details but here’s the main facts:
- Those sites make a huge profit margin off of scanlator’s work - they only pay hosting fees and those ads bring in money too. Most Scanlators work for free - sometimes they ask for donations but that’s it. Mangafox/here and other sites takes those works and makes money off of it. A lot of those sites are also run by the same group - NOEZ. (x) (x) (x)
- These sites do not ask scanlators for their permission to host their scans.
- They are not scanlator-friendly. (There’s been cases of them removing scanlators’ watermarks and placing in their own when watermarks - making it seem like they are responsible for the scanlations - were put in because of this.) They say they will take it down if a scanlation if the group contacts them but there’s been cases of them ignoring requests until huge amounts of readers BACK THE SCANLATORS UP TO GET THOSE SCANLATIONS OFF THE PAGE.
Either go to the scanlation group’s website or Batoto. Baka-Updates usually does a good job of keeping up scanlator’s projects - what they’re working on, publishing schedule, and when they last updated a series so they’re a good resource to see who’s working on what manga. Batoto’s nice because all of the money they make goes to two places: hosting fees + scanlation teams for RAWS, they don’t watermark, they give credit to scanlation team, and they allow easy access for scanlators to upload/remove their projects. (x)
PLEASE DO NOT SUPPORT MANGAFOX OR ANY OF THOSE OTHER SITES. Respect the scanlation teams and their wishes - they’re the ones who provide you with the content after all.
why is the female hero so often tomboyish
why cant there just be one like oops i chipped my barbie pink nail polish while brutally killing an entire armada of time traveling ninja pirates
with my hair curler
ngl I loved Totally Spies as a kid
Accent theme by Handsome Code
‣Lots of text posts
‣ Yu-Gi-Oh! Classic/Zexal
‣ Metal Gear Solid/Rising
‣ Shin Megami Tensei
‣ Videogames, figures, comics, anime
‣ Shotas, pretty boys, BL, crossdressing
‣ Blood, injuries, body horror, monsters
#andy time #ygo #zexal #shota #guro